Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Goals for 2010
1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strength.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.
3. Spend quiet time with God daily.
4. Develop an attitude of gratitude. Thank God for each day.
5. Be positive. Think on the good things.
6. Seize opportunities to serve others.
7. Develop talents, skills and abilities.
8. Spend more time outdoors. Develop healthy habits.
9. Restore broken relationships.
10. Find joy in the journey, rather than focus on the destination.
11. Don't just do the minimum that will get you by. Do your best.
12. Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do.
13. Read more books. Continue to learn new things.
14. Don’t compare your life to others.
15. Dream more while you are awake.
16. Smile and laugh more.
17. Care for the widows, orphans and less fortunate.
18. Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
19. Control yourself and remain alert.
20. Be humble and God will lift you up in due time.