Monday, November 10, 2008

Heartland Beauty 9/15/08

Woke up to 45 degree temperatures in the Heartland of America this morning. The full moon gave way to bright sunshine and it's going to be a beautiful day. I had a busy weekend with the doctor's visit on Friday, taught a jewelry class on Saturday, then played with the Coffeehouse All-Stars. We served steak dinners at the coffeehouse Saturday night. What a nice to treat to eat grilled ribeye steak. Good stuff.

Yesterday after church we went to Liberal, KS. We took the plunge and went to a Chinese buffet. I ate hot and sour soup, shrimp, crab legs, steak wrapped in bacon, chicken wings, chicken satay and some green beans. I managed to get out of there without going over my carb quota. I must admit those carbs filled items looked good but I didn't succumb to the temptation. Today I get back to my regular routine.

No comments: